Restaurant to rentBawtry Hall, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6JH
300–20,000 sq. ft.
- 300 sq ft (27 sq m)
- Prestigious restaurant, conference and wedding venue
- Room by room or as a series of rooms
- Off street on site parking available
- Major landmark property within Bawtry town centre
This is your chance to occupy a Grade II* listed property with a most fascinating history and which offers all of the original features including an ornate staircase (see photo), detailed plaster work, intricate covings, large timber doors and period fireplaces.
The accommodation available is suitable for restaurant use or conferencing and weddings and is located on the ground floor of this very imposing property.
The property has stunning elevations ideal for photo shoot backdrops and extensive manicured gardens and grounds which could compliment these potential uses especially weddings.
There is also on site parking available.
All enquires are to be directed through the retained agents Barnsdales and no direct approaches to the property should be made.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60094805.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.