Land to rentIndustrial Development Land, Snape Lane, Harworth, Doncaster
Removed 0.5–6.5 ac. | POA
- 0.5 acres (0.2 hectares)
- A 10 acre strategic industrial site suitable for a variety of industrial uses
- Excellent motorway access, 1 mile from the A1
- Huge potential for this strategic site
- Established & recognised Location
- Potential for a Rail Head and direct connection to the rail network
Industrial development land on Snape Lane, Harworth which benefits from direct rail access and is located in a strategic position 1 mile from junction 34 of the A1 (M).
The site is located on a freight- only branch line off the Doncaster to Shireoaks freight route. From here a range of onward connections are available to all parts of Great Britain, including the principal ports, Channel Tunnel and other destinations.
Located just off the A1 at Blyth, Nottinghamshire due south of Doncaster in an established and recognised industrial/distribution location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2167LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.