Office to rentThe Kiln, The Kiln, Mather Road, Newark
Removed 4,065 sq. ft. | POA
- 4,065 sq ft (377 sq m)
- Open plan offices
- Prominent location
- Excellent access to town
- On site secure parking
- High quality office accommodation
- Offices may split
The Kiln represents one of the most prominent office buildings in Newark, located directly opposite Waitrose.
The available office accommodation comprises an open plan 1st floor office suite.
The specification includes:-
Fully raised access floors incorporating floor boxes
Suspended ceiling with recessed fluorescent strip lights
Wall mounted radiators
The property has lift access to all floors and male and female toilet facilities are situated on alternative floors.
The property benefits from 24/7 access and the suite will have demised car parking spaces.
* - EPC Rating D84
* - Well located overlooking the River Trent
* - Close to Newark Castle Rail Station
* - Open plan accommodation
* - Demised car parking spaces
The Kiln is located to the north of Newark town centre off Mather Road which can be accessed off the Great North Road (B6326).
The property is within walking distance of Newark town centre, together with Newark Castle Rail Station and opposite Waitrose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60094997.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.