Office to rent17 Jetstream Drive, Fountain Court, Hayfield Lane, Doncaster, DN9 3GN
£17,600 pa (£1,467 pcm)
1,600–1,615 sq. ft.
- 1,600 sq ft (148 sq m)
- Super fast broadband
- On site parking
- New Yorkshire Way link road to junction 3 of M18 now open
- Own your own office
- Eye catching modern design
Fountain Court is an exciting new development at Doncaster International Business Park.
The modern design, newly built, self-contained units are constructed of masonry under mono-pitched north light roofs with a mix of powder coated metal cladding and sustainable Scottish larch.
Internally the units comprise ground and first floors of predominantly open plan high specification office space with WC and kitchen facilities to the ground floors.
The high specification includes;
- BREEAM Very Good Energy Assessment Rating
- Superfast broadband
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Suspended ceilings
- LED lighting
- Security barrier entry system to site
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60095147.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2990LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Ltd - Commercial, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.