|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2016 (640 days ago)|
- Super fast WiFi
- All utilities included in rent - no hidden extras.
- 24/7 site security throughout Parham Road Student Village.
- All contracts runs from 12th September 2016 to 13th August 2017 (48 weeks).
- On Site Management Team
- Bedding packs available from www.unikitout.com/collections/universal-student-living
- Great location!
We offer great facilities to our residents and a friendly community atmosphere for all students. Perfect for postgrads and undergrads alike we have a wide range of rooms and flats and houses to accommodate your needs.
Standard Room (Hamill Terrace 22 - 23) £110 pppw
- Ideal for all CCCU students and Kent University students
- Recently furnished and decorated
- On-site management team
- Rent includes all bills and internet
- Only a 5 minute walk from supermarkets and shopping areas
- Range of flat styles from 4 to 6 bedrooms
Communal Kitchen Area:
- Fully equipped fitted kitchens
- Plenty of storage space
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Dining area with dining table and chairs
- Living area with comfortable seating
- Loads of space
* Single beds
* Large desk with draws and storage
* Windows providing plenty of natural light
* Private shower rooms with toilet.
* Large shower unit
* Easy to clean tiles
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SinglebedPH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Universal Student Living, Parham Student Village.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.