Workshop to rentCardiff Bay Business Centre, Titan Road, Cardiff, Cardiff (County of), CF24
£1,949 pcm (£450 pw)
2,315 sq. ft.
- 2,315 sq ft (215 sq m)
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial
- Secure with CCTV Remote Monitoring
- Close to City Centre
- Superfast Fibre Broadband Available
- Free Ample Parking
- Meeting and Conference Room Hire
- On site Gym
- Room to Expand and Grow your Business
- Electric Car Charging Point
- 24 Hour Access
Come and visit our newly refurbished office building at Cardiff Bay Business Centre, Forgeside House offers contemporary offices, finished to a high standard providing flexible business accommodation at a low cost.
Cardiff Bay Business Centre is built to a high specification and maintained to a high standard. It is ideally situated in one of Cardiff's most prestigious business locations and offers easy access to all the main road and rail networks and city centre.
Tailored specifically to the needs of small and medium sized businesses, the site includes a manned reception, meeting rooms and support services such as photocopying and post
All units have 24 hour access, and offer peace of mind protection through a CCTV monitoring system.
There is also ample free parking with electric car charge point.
The Business Centre offers attractive tenancy terms with no hidden extras, making it simple and stress free to base your business here. If the need arises you will find it equally easy to expand (or otherwise modify) your space requirements at the Cardiff Bay Business Centre. Call Andrea or Claire on 029 20 471122 to book your viewing.
Great deals for new tenants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference N08. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Steel Enterprise Ltd, Ebbw Vale Innovation Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.