Retail Property (high street) to rentHigh Street, Southend-On-Sea, Essex, SS1
2,968 sq. ft.
- 2,968 sq ft (275 sq m)
- Main High Street location
- Nearby occupiers include McDonalds's, lloyds, Greggs, Waterstones and Marks & Spencer
- Heavy foot traffic
- Close to mainline railway station
- New lease available - £40,000 pax
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
Southend is the largest town in south east Essex with a population in excess of 300,000. Located 35 miles east of London, it is the nearest major seaside resort for the capital and benefits from both excellent rail links via Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street.
The property commands a prominent position in the centre of the High Street close to major occupiers including McDonald's, Lloyds and Marks & Spencer
The property comprises open ground and first floor retail areas, with further storage to both basement and second floor
There are several car parks located in close proximity to the building
Ground floor: 1,218 sq ft (113 sq m)
First floor: 739 sq ft (69 sq m)
Second floor: 384 sq ft (36 sq m)
Basement: 627 sq ft (58 sq m)
Total approx. area: 2968 sq ft (276 sq m)
Freehold or leasehold
PRICE / RENT
Freehold - £595,000 plus VAT if applicable
Leasehold - £40,000 per annum exclusive, plus VAT if applicable
BUSINESS RATES (2016/2017)
Uniform Business Rate
Interested parties are advised to confirm the rating liability with Southend Borough Council on 01702 215000
Ingoing party to be responsible for the landlord's legal costs.
By prior appointment with landlord's appointed agents
Ayers & Cruiks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60267188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 70HighStreetLeasehold. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.