Warehouse to rentGuinness Point, Richmond Road, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M17
92,350 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Stand alone unit
- Electrically operated roller shutters
- Tailgate loading
- 5.6-5.8m eaves height
- Large yard area with canopy
- 10% translucent roof lights
- Prominent road frontage
- Ambirad and gas fired heaters
- Secure, gated entrance to the site
GUINNESS POINT is a large detached warehouse unit, equipped with a secure yard and prominent frontage onto 3 separate roads within the heart of Trafford Park. The central position provides excellent access to the motorway, J9 M60 1.5 miles away and the city centre being 5 miles away.
TRAFFORD PARK is home to more than 1,400 businesses and is Europe's biggest industrial estate. It covers approximately 1,200 acres and represents one of the largest concentrations
of industrial and warehousing space in the UK.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60278378.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GuinessPoint. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE LTD, Manchester Industrial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.