|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 June 2017 (186 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom mid terraced
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Finished to a very high standard
- Complete with furnishings photographed
- Gas central heating (combi boiler)
- uPVC double glazing throughout
- Low maintenance gardens
- Many local amenities
- Excellent transport links
- Council tax: Salford band A (£1116.86)
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this stunning two bedroom mid terraced in the heart of Boothstown. The property is offered on a fully-furnished basis and has recently been refurbished throughout to a high standard. Comprising a spacious lounge, dining room and kitchen with integrated appliances. To the first floor is a double master bedroom, good sized second bedroom and a three piece bathroom with shower over the bath. Externally the property has a low maintenance front garden, road side parking and a rear garden with patio area. The property benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating (combi boiler) and is fully alarmed.
Ideally located on the popular Mosley Common Road, Boothstown within walking distance of two excellent primary schools, local shops, restaurants, takeaway's and family pubs. There are also excellent commuter links via the M60 Ring Road, A580 East Lancashire Road and the new guided bus-way. Early internal viewing is highly recommended! Sorry - No DSS tenants or pets being considered on this property.
Lounge 4.14m (13'7") x 3.99m (13'1")
Dining Room 4.19m (13'9") x 2.77m (9'1")
Kitchen 2.74m (9'0") x 2.18m (7'2")
Master Bedroom 4.14m (13'7") x 4.01m (13'2")
Second Bedroom 3.05m (10'0") x 2.51m (8'3")
Bathroom 2.06m (6'9") x 1.50m (4'11")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60301702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Lettings & Management, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.