|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 April 2017 (234 days ago)|
- Six Bedrooms
- Five Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility Room/ Cloackroom
- Balcony & Terrace
- Basment Flat For Staff
An exquisite Six bedroom Terraced Town house located in the prestigious Mayfair area benefiting from fabulous modern interior, private terrace and stylish fixtures and fittings reaching a size of approximately 3,894sq ft.
The house has been tastefully refurbished and furnished throughout to create a beautiful Mayfair residence set over six floors and benefiting from high ceilings, feature fireplaces and period features.
The house is laid out in a traditional manner with an elegant first floor reception room, dining room and study on the ground floor (with dumb waiter), an eat in kitchen with staff accommodation in the basement, master bedroom suite on the second floor with four further bedrooms and three bathrooms above. There is also access to a small terrace and balcony.
Mayfair is London's most fashionable destination. With London's finest buildings, largest concentration of luxury hotels, best restaurants, bars, shopping, open spaces and hidden treasures all nestled together in a beautiful village setting.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60311006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P1355G1129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Covent Garden Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.