|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 July 2017 (227 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
- LARGE, BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SECURE ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING
- CLOSE TO PLASITOW STATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- AMPLE STORAGE
Hunters are proud to present this stunning two bedroom purpose built flat located in Plaistow, E13. Very well presented, you will benefit from a modern fitted kitchen, large, bright and airy reception, two spacious double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.The property is offered furnished, with a high quality finish. Own a car? Take advantage of your very own secure allocated underground parking.
Well located, you will be approximately 0.6 miles from Plaistow Station, offering the district line. Also close by are many local shops and amenities, including supermarket giants Tesco as well as the open space of Plaistow Park. Only a bus ride away is the internationally renowned Westfield Stratford City and Gallions Reach Shopping Park, which offers all your favourite high street brands, as well as restaurants including Bella Italia and Nandos.
To truly appreciate the size and condition this house has to offer, we highly recommend to book your accompanied viewing immediately. Avoid disappointment and call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99222136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.