Retail Property (high street) to rentNewhall Street, Birmingham, B3
£9,500 pa| £792 pcm
- Lease For Sale On This Ground Floor Retail Premises.
- Double Shop Front
- 17 Tears Lease Term Remaining
- Situated In The Sought After location Of The Birmingham City Within a Busy & Popular Shopping Stretch.
- A/3 - A/5 Licence
- Good Size Retail Space
The property is prominently located fronting Newhall Street, enjoying an enviable position within Birmingham's Business District close to the junction of Great Charles Street and is well placed for amenities in Birmingham City Centre and Brindleyplace. Numerous bus routes are located close by with New Street and Snow Hill railway stations located with a few minutes walk.
RH Properties are happy to introduce this ground floor retail premises. This lease purchase situated in the heart of the Birmingham City Centre within a busy shopping parade. Property comprises of retail area, small kitchenette and w/c. The property is trading as a sandwich shop.
36' 08" x 26' 70" Approx. An A3/A5 licensed food outlet, having a double shop front with electric security shutters, separate w.c and kitchen area at rear.
Rent: £9,500 per annum
Rent: £792.00 per month
Lease Price: £200,000 (inc. Goodwill, Fixtures & Fittings)
Lease terms of 17 years
Rent Review: 2 Years approx
Rates: £1,495.00 (payable)
Usage: The premises currently holds A3/A5 planning consent
Services: Electricity, Gas and water service are available. The lessee shall make their own arrangements for the provision of any services required and pay all costs or charges in connection therewith direct to the relevant supply authority.
The in-going tenant will be responsible for the payment of the landlord's legal costs, building insurance and agent administration fees.
***** Upon taking occupancy a three months advanced rent and three months deposit will be required *****
Viewing: For further information and viewing contact:
510 Stratford Road
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchaser will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. R.H. Properties have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. R.H. Properties has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference NEWHALLST. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R.H. Properties, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.