Office to rentThe George Shopping Centre, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31
2,205 sq. ft.
- 2,205 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Town centre location.
- Beautiful historic setting.
- A range of second floor office suites between 399 sq ft to 2,205 sq ft.
- Onsite car parking and security.
- Competitive and flexible lease packages.
The premises comprise modern second floor open plan office sites. The incoming tenants will have the use of the shared tenants kitchen and WC facilities within the second floor. The premises are accessed via a lift from ground floor level and have a dedicated entrance off the High Street from which a range of office suites are available with the following amenities:
• Raised carpeted floors.
• Period features.
• Ceiling mounted downlighters.
• Gas central heating.
• Perimeter trunking.
• Lift from ground floor level with dedicated entrance off the High Street.
• Intercom control access.
• Full DDA access.
• On site security and car parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60345599.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TheGeorgeCentre-Offices. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills (UK) Ltd - Commercial, Nottingham Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.