|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (369 days ago)|
- Modern cottage style house
- Lovely semi rural location
- Set down quiet lane
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Large Inglenook fireplace in lounge
- Detached garage
- Private garden with patio
RECOMMEND A FRIEND AND WE'LL GIVE YOU A £100 JOHN LEWIS VOUCHER! Do you know anybody that owns a rental property? Maybe your current landlord? If you recommend them to Hearnes you'll receive a £100 John Lewis voucher when we let their property, with no limit on the number of people you can refer. Call 01202 298889, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click www.hearnes.com/recommendafriend.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100446001009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.