|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 February 2017 (467 days ago)|
- A Charming Period Garden Flat
- Three Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Beautiful Private Garden & Communal Gardens
- Prime Residential Tree Lined Avenue
- EPC Rating D
A charming 3 bedroom garden flat in one of Little Venice's prime residential avenues. This lovely flat has lots of character, with many original features and comprises of sizeable reception room with open plan to hand built kitchen with lovely original wood floors, leading to beautiful private garden, which in turn leads to stunning communal gardens. In addition there is a large master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further bedrooms and further family bathroom. Perfectly located for the shopping and cafes of Formosa Street & Clifton Road and within easy access of both Warwick Avenue Underground and Paddington Station. EPC rating TBC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60396365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LIL100002_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Little Venice Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.