Office to rent4 Frecheville Court, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL9
1,500 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Traditional office location
- Located just south of Bury town center
- Fully fitted for immediate occupation
- Excellent transport links
- Ample onsite car parking
- Available on a floor by floor basis and also in its entirety
The property comprises of a mid terraced self contained office unit over three floors and is finished to a good standard. The offices contain a combination of carpeted and laminate floors, plaster painted walls, suspended ceilings and combination of fluorescent strip and panel lighting. There are also a number of conveniently positioned data points installed throughout the building.
There is a kitchen area at ground floor level and each floor contains W.C facilities. The offices have powder coated aluminium double-glazed windows, gas central heating and are secured with both burglar and fire alarms systems as well as security shutters installed on the rear ground floor windows.
The property also benefits from 7 on-site car parking spaces, and a porch area was recently added to the front of the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60413561.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.