|Added on Rightmove:||07 July 2016 (320 days ago)|
Full descriptionImpressive grade II listed 4/5 bedroom country house with annex accommodation and additional paddocks and stabling included if required. There are 3/4 reception rooms, including drawing room, sitting room, study and dining hall. The kitchen is well appointed with an AGA and other appliances, leading to a large conservatory/breakfast room. Cloakroom. Master bedroom suite which includes bathroom with jack and jill sinks, rolltop bath, double shower and dressing room with a large range of fitted wardrobes. Two further double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Family bathroom with separate shower. Attic bedroom/family room. Annex with utility room with appliances. Separate living quarters which include sitting room with kitchenette, double bedroom and bathroom. Outdoor heated swimming pool, pool changing room with shower and w.c. Large garage for several cars. The property is approached by an in/out drive with ample parking. Beautifully maintained south west facing gardens with large patio area, ponds and lawn. The rental includes the use of a part time gardener/handyman, stabling and additional storage if requred. Viewing is highly recommended. Available unfurnished at the middle of October.
The property is set in the semi rural area of Rushlake Green with outstanding views of beautiful countryside. This substantial property is within an easy drive of Royal Tunbridge Wells, being 21 miles away and approximately 30 minutes of Lewes and 45 minutes of Brighton. Local shopping and commercial facilities are available in Heathfield which is 6 miles away.
This delightful detached country house is full of character but modernised to offer comfortable family living. It boasts many period features including inglenook fireplace, carved mantelpieces and doors, period windows, beams and beautiful wooden flooring. There is a heated swimming pool with changing facilities, other outbuildings to include an annex, stables and extremely large garage.
- Entrance through double Period Wooden Door.
- Spacious Entrance Hall/Dining Lobby.
- Drawing room with carved mantelpiece.
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace
- Kitchen with appliances
- Large Conservatory or Breakfast/Dining Room with doors to garden
- Cloakroom with separate w.c.
- Master Bedroom Suite with Bathroom with roll top bath, jack and jill sinks, double shower cubicle. Dressing room with fitted wardrobes and drawers
- Two further double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Attic bedroom or family room
- Utility room with appliances
- Separate one bedroom flat with sitting room, kitchenette, double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath
- Pool Changing Area with shower and toilet
Outbuildings, Gardens and Grounds
- Detached garage with room for approximately four cars
- Lovely large maintained gardens with ponds,
- Heated outdoor swimming pool, maintained
- Two Stables
- One pony paddock
- Large Paddock. Total acreage of gardens and grounds approximately 10 acres.
- Lake and summer house
Rail Links: Train connections from Etchingham, Stonegate, Battle or Norman`s Bay stations www.nationalrail.co.uk.
Local Authority: Wealden District Council: Tax Band H.
Main services for electricity. Oil Central Heating. Cesspit drainage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60436040.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26373431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, Tunbridge Wells.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.