|Added on Rightmove:||15 June 2017 (98 days ago)|
- Detached Property in Desirable Location
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Lounge Diner
- Spacious Conservatory
- Integral Single Garage & Off-road Parking
- Family Bathroom and Ensuite
- Attractive Established Garden
- Single Application Fee £175+ VAT (£210 inc VAT) Each Additional Applicant £75+ VAT (£90 inc VAT)
- EPC Rating E
Situated in a highly desirable area of Oadby, on a wide, tree lined road, this 4 bed detached property is offered to the market fully furnished.
The location offers excellent access to a wide range of local amenities and high quality primary and secondary schools.
Available end of August 2017.
Sorry, professionals only.
EPC rating of E, Council Tax band D.
Property Information - This well proportioned 4 bedroom detached property is situated in a highly desirable part of Oadby, renowned for its popular primary and secondary schools and is serviced by a number of gyms, swimming pools and parks, as well as an extensive selection of shops and restaurants.
The location is close to major bus routes and is excellent for commuting, being close to the A6 and Leicester railway station, as well as offering easy access to the M1/ M69 motorway junction.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Driveway providing off- road parking for 2 vehicles
* Entrance porch with tiled floor and UPVC double glazed door and windows
* Lounge furnished with a 3 piece leather suite including 2 sofas and an armchair, TV stand and decorative gas fire
* Archway through to Dining Room furnished with a dining table and 6 chairs, sideboard and display cabinet
* Spacious Conservatory furnished with a sofa, 2 armchairs and 2 side tables
* Fitted Kitchen with a range of base and wall units, integrated double oven, integrated hob and dishwasher, plus a breakfast bar and three stools
* Utility Room and ground floor WC, housing modern combi boiler and washing machine
* Study/ Snug or Playroom with access to Garage
* Large Double Bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes, dressing table and double bed
* Second Double Bedroom furnished with a single bed, built in wardrobes, dressing table and sink
* Third Double Bedroom with built in wardrobes, double bed and dressing table plus en- suite shower room
* Fully tiled En- suite Shower Room furnished with a four piece suite including WC, bidet, wash hand basin and double shower
* Family Bathroom furnished with a three piece suite, including bath with shower overhead, WC and wash hand basin
* Integral Garage
* Attractive, established garden with shed for storage, patio area and shrubs and trees
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Available for a minimum 12 month tenancy with annual renewals or a longer term let.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Additional Fees - Sole Application £175 + VAT (£210 inc VAT) (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT)
Deposit Required £1050
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60474889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27027777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.