2 bedroom cottage to rentMill of Brux Cottage, Kildrummy, Alford, AB33
|Added on Rightmove:||15 June 2016 (524 days ago)|
- Superb Rural Cottage
- Enjoying Panoramic Views to the front
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- Well Maintained Gardens & Driveway
- EPC Rating D
- Landlord reg no: 341077/110/22341
Situated in a prime rural location with stunning views over the River Don and the valley beyond, this traditional Two Bedroom stone built cottage is offered for lease on a furnished basis. The property offers well proportioned accommodation and benefits from double glazing, oil central heating and gardens to front and rear with a parking space and garden sheds. The generously proportioned lounge features a wood burning stove and provides access to the dining room which in turn leads to the kitchen. There are two light and airy double bedrooms and the shower room is fitted with a two piece suite and large shower cubicle. Mill of Brux Cottage is located approximately 8 miles from Alford and 5 miles from the village of Glenkindie, where you will find a post office, shop and petrol station. Kildrummy Castle is close by with the award winning Kildrummy Gardens set within the grounds of Kildrummy Castle Hotel. The Lecht Ski Centre and Cairngorm National Park are within easy reach. 341077/110/22341
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MILLBRUX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonehouse Lettings, Kemnay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.