Shop to rentUnit 3, Tor Hill House, Union Street, Torquay, Devon, TQ2
Removed 671 sq. ft. | £7,400 pa| £617 pcm
- 671 sq ft (62 sq m)
- Ground floor sales (max): 671 sq ft
- Can be combined with Unit 4 Tor Hill House (adjacent) to create double unit.
- Suitable for retail or office uses subject to planning.
- Premises fitted out circa 1 year ago for office use with kitchenette located at the rear of the unit.
- WC to the rear of the unit.
- Initial rent free period may be available on application
- Service charge is payable estimated to be £166 (2016-2017) for landlord's maintenance of exterior of the building.
- EPC rating: B
A unit suited to office or retail uses (subject to planning), located in a mixed use building in Torquay town centre with frontage towards the northern end of Union Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60557135.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TDA, Torbay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.