|Added on Rightmove:||11 July 2016 (287 days ago)|
- Period Family Home
- Five Double Bedrooms
- 153 SqM / 1650 SqFt Accommodation
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating D
- Three Bathrooms
- Fully Redecorated
- Extensive Refurbishements
- Double Reception Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
This impressive Edwardian house is in one of Chiswick's most sought after locations will make an ideal family home. The accommodation is set over three levels with approximate gross internal area of 2010 sq ft / 186 sq m.
This delightful five bedroom, three bathroom Edwardian house in one of Chiswick's most sought after locations will make an ideal family home. The accommodation is set over three levels with approximate gross internal area of 2010 sq ft / 186 sq m.
On the ground floor, the accommodation consists:- double through reception/dining room with high ceilings, new wooden floors and feature fire place; a modern well equipped kitchen with breakfast room; utility room; and direct access to a sunny West facing paved garden. The first floor comprises:- three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The top floor has been exploited to create a further two double bedrooms and two shower rooms.
The property has been refurbished and redecorated and is presented in excellent condition and decorative order. The entire property is redecorated throughout in a neutral tone, including all woodwork, and all curtains and window dressings are newly fitted replaced with neutral curtains or blinds.
The carpets in four of the five bedrooms have been replaced, the property has been professionally cleaned, there is a new wooden floor for the hallway, living room and dining room.
The Avenue is an attractive address located a short walk from Turnham Green tube station (District Line, zone 2-3 border). The boutiques and eateries on Turnham Green Terrace are equally easy to access, as is Chiswick High Road itself. There is also easy access to the M4/M40 motorways.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60599144.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1076C1109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.