|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (592 days ago)|
- Detached family home originally built by Tarrant
- Four double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Three reception rooms
- Eat-in kitchen
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Garage and drive way parking
- Enclosed, tiered garden to the rear
John D Wood & Co. Weybridge Lettings are delighted to bring to the market this detached family home which was originally built by Tarrant and has since been extended to offer comfortable accommodation. EPC Rating C
Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room, three further double bedrooms (two with fitted storage), family bathroom and attic storage. The ground floor comprises lounge with feature fire place, family room, dining room, eat-in kitchen with separate utility room and cloakroom. To the exterior there is a garage and driveway parking to the front, side access and a tiered garden with a decked seating area ideal for entertaining, patio and lawn section. Early viewings recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60617768.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000356266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.