|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (416 days ago)|
- High specification two bedroom duplex
- Two Ultra modern ensuite's
- Upstairs cloakroom
- Communal garden access
- Beautiful hardwood flooring
- Dining / study area
- Prime location moments from Sloane Square and Kings Road
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
John D Wood & Co. Sloane Square Lettings are excited to present this desirable accommodation which is currently laid out as a 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms maisonette with a separate kitchen but could be rearranged to form 3 bedrooms, if desired.
The property is in a charming red-brick Victorian mansion building that has been just renovated to an exceptional standard.
Sloane Gardens is a most desirable location on the fringe of Chelsea and Belgravia, nearby the luxury shops of Sloane Street, Knightsbridge and Kings Road and is minutes away from Sloane Square tube station.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60617888.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000392418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.