|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2016 (187 days ago)|
Full descriptionThe Blenheim Centre, Hounslow, West London, Heathrow, M4
Upmarket, Spacious 2 Double Bed 2 Bath Flat, Balcony, Ideal for Commuters, Secure Car Parking Available
* Fully Furnished
* On 6th Floor facing front of the development with more sunlight
* New furniture including King Size bed, dining table, chaires, sofa set
* Large Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room with Sliding Doors to Balcony
* Balcony with space for Seats and Table Offering Panoramic Scenic Views
* Kitchen with All Appliances including Induction Hob, Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Dish Washer, Washing Machine
* Two Double Bedrooms one with En Suite Shower Room
* 2nd Family Bathroom with Bath, WC, Handbasin
* Ample Storage in Hallway Cupboards
* Double Glazing
* Just repainted, hot water system serviced, bathroom upgraded
* 24hr Concierge, 4 fast Lifts from Attractive Reception Area
* Good Transport Links - 3 Tube Stations (Piccadilly Line) and 1 Rail Station Nearby
* Easy access to Heathrow, Richmond, Twickenham, Teddington, the A4 and M4
* Ideal for commuting in and out of the city
* Plenty of Shops and Facilities on Your Doorstep
* Please note - some pictures are from a similar apartment
* Secure Car Parking Available at an extra £105 monthly
* AVAILABLE JULY 20th
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R-2667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cintra Estates , Reading .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.