|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (266 days ago)|
- Grade II listed cottage
- Sought after location
- Characterful kitchen
- Newly decorated throughout
- Newly fitted carpets throughout
- Spacious Dining room
- Spacious Lounge with double doors into conservatory
- Conservatory with double doors leading into garden
- Driveway parking for ample cars
- Beautiful garden
FULL DESCRIPTION MARTIN & CO are delighted to offer this beautiful picturesque grade II listed cottage situated in the popular village of Pavenham. The accommodation briefly comprises; an entrance hall, a good sized lounge with double doors leading into a conservatory, a spacious dining room, a characterful kitchen, a conservatory with double doors leading into the garden along with three good sized bedrooms upstairs, a family bathroom and a separate shower room.
The full accommodation comprises:
* Large entrance hall
* Lounge with fireplace and double doors leading into the conservatory
* Dining room with fireplace
* Conservatory with double doors leading into the garden
* Bedroom 1 - good sized double with fitted wardrobes
* Bedroom 2 - good sized double with a fitted wardrobe
* Bedroom 3 - good sized double with a fitted wardrobe and airing cupboard
* Family bathroom - bath, wash basin, WC and bidet
* Shower room - shower cubical, wash basin and WC
Externally there is a beautifully maintained rear garden with two garden sheds, as well as a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101067000457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Bedford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.