|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2016 (718 days ago)|
- Superb two bedroom ground floor flat
- Second bedroom features a mezzanine and storage
- Master bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobes
- Large reception room with high ceilings and period features
- Open-plan kitchen
- Large white suite bathroom
- Access to lovely communal gardens
SHORT LET. Featuring wonderful high ceilings, this large two bedroom property offers excellent entertaining space and ample storage with access to communal gardens.
The property is located close to the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants of Kensington High Street while the Westfield shopping centre is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 990926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.