|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2016 (454 days ago)|
- A modern spacious 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Kensington
- Spacious double bedrooms, two bathrooms, bright reception, modern kitchen
- High Spec, Air Con, CCTV, Digital TV, Lifts, Porter, Recycling, Video Entry
- Located just off Kensington High Street and Knightsbridge including the world famous Harrods
This 2 bedroom apartment has been individually designed to the highest specification allowing for space, light and style.
The apartment comprises a fully fitted kitchen, large bright reception room, a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, second bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, guest cloakroom, elevator and porter.
Conveniently located for international designer shops and restaurants off Kensington High Street and Knightsbridge including Harvey Nichols and the world famous Harrods.
This prime location is also within easy walking distance to the wide open spaces of Kensington Palace, V & A and Science Museum, as well as the Imperial College, and The Royal Albert Hall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60732098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KEL160102_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.