Light Industrial to rentThe Warehouse, Broadwell House Farm, Broadwell, Rugby, CV23
£12,750 pa (£1,063 pcm)
4,476 sq. ft.
- 4,476 sq ft (415 sq m)
- Strictly by appointment only with the sole letting agent ehB Commercial 01926 888181
- Gross Internal Floor Area 416 Sq M (4476 Sq Ft)
- Clearance to Eaves 5.41 M
- Loading doors to a width of 9.3 M
- Peaceful Rural Setting
The accommodation comprises an agricultural warehouse facility, which is detached with a concrete loading apron. Excellent car parking facilities are available adjacent to the building. The property is of a conventional steel portal frame design, constructed to an eaves height of 5.41m. The unit is constructed with walls of cladding with the property being surmounted by a cement fibre roof incorporating translucent roof lights, the unit has been partially insulated. The unit benefits from three-phase electricity and floodlights internally, along with WC facilities and a kitchenette . Loading to the building is via large sliding doors providing an open aperture of 9.3m.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60738812.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ehB Commercial Ltd, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.