Office to rentUnit 3, Olympus Court, Tachbrook Park, Warwick, CV34
£19,750 pa (£1,646 pcm)
1,639 sq. ft.
- 1,639 sq ft (152 sq m)
- Strictly by appointment only with the sole letting agent ehB Commercial
- Open Plan Offices 1,639 Sq Ft (152 Sq M)
- Internally fitted to high specification
- On site parking for 5 cars
- Excellent Access to Junctions 13 &14 of the M40
- 1.2 miles to Leamington Railway Station
Unit 3 Olympus Court comprises a detached two storey office building of a traditional brick and
block construction with stone details and portico, surmounted by a pitched tiled roof. Access to
the building is via a communal front entrance with security intercom. Common areas at ground
and first floor provide ladies and gents WC facilities at each level and a control unit for an
intruder alarm which covers the ground and first floor suites independently.
The first floor office suite is open plan with a fully accessed raised floor with carpet tile finish.
The suite is fitted with air conditioning throughout providing both heating and cooling. The suite
is fitted with a comprehensive suspended ceiling with LG3 lighting. The specification further
includes double glazed fenestration throughout, a stainless steel kitchenette facility with fridge
and microwave, storage cupboard and window blinds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60738842.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ehB Commercial Ltd, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.