Office to rentVilliers Court, Unit 8, Copse Drive, Coventry, CV5
£50,000 pa (£4,167 pcm)
2,001–4,000 sq. ft.
- 2,001 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Strictly by appointment only with the sole letting agent ehB Commercial 01926 888181
- High Quality first floor offices 2,001 Sq Ft (185.98 Sq M)
- Good Road Networks
- Within close proximity of Birmingham International airport and Train Station
- 6 on site car parking spaces.
- Good links to Birmingham and Coventry
VILLIERS COURT is located within the Meriden Business Park, an out-of-town development of
mixed office buildings, constructed recently and built to an excellent modern specification.
Number 8 is built of steel portal frame and brick construction with a glazed frontage and a
pitched, tiled roof. It is situated at the entrance of Villiers Court and is therefore in a prominent
position on the estate of six similar buildings. The first floor office suite is available to let with
the benefit of six on-site car parking spaces.
The building specification includes reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning units, raised
floors, category 2 lighting, carpet tiles, double-glazed aluminium frame windows and in addition
to a general open-plan office, three private offices and kitchen facility. In the communal areas at
both ground and first floor there are WC facilities. Access to the building is via a door entry
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60738881.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ehB Commercial Ltd, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.