Warehouse to rentUnit 1 Rokeby Court, Manor Park WA7
22,000 sq. ft.
- 22,000 sq ft (2,043 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
• Detached building
• Microrib composite cladding to all elevations
• 7m to underside of haunch
• Fully fitted two storey offices
• 37.5 KN/m2 floor loading
• Two electric up and over doors
• Fully enclosed and fenced
Manor Park is a flagship business park and popular distribution location located midway between Warrington and Runcorn. It comprises 300 acres of mature business park with landscaped boulevards and low level density of buildings. Major occupiers on the Park include Atos Origin, Eddie Stobart, Lidl, Medline, Matthew Clark, Fresenius Kabi, Business Post and Yokogowa.
Rokeby Court is situated off Warrington Road in the heart of Manor Park, which is located adjacent to the A558 Expressway providing dual carriageway access to the M56, with junction 11 within two miles. Runcorn and Warrington benefit from main line intercity links to London. Liverpool Airport is 15 minutes distant, with Manchester Airport 25 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60746591.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Rokeby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE LTD, Manchester Industrial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.