Restaurant to rentHampden Square, London, N14
£11,000 pa| £917 pcm
- Net internal Area 62 SQ.M (667SQ.FT) approx.
- Premium includes majority of fixtures and fittings.
- Good Location.
A1 Cafe - Lease For SaleDescription:
This shop benefits from a ground floor area of 62 SQ.M (667 SQ.FT) approx. The café currently caters for its locals as well as utilising the space by offering a mums club, and various activities for toddlers in the area during the week. The café itself has been decorated to a high standard and comes with the majority of fixtures and fittings.
- Within easy access to Chase side road Southgate
- Having Southgate (Piccadilly Line) underground station as its nearest public transport link
- Serviced by a range of bus routes on Chase side road which provides access to Cockfosters and Oakwood
Local High Street:
Hampden Square is in itself a popular location due to its great schools, and being a highly residential area. The square provides the day to day needs for its residents by having a Tesco Express, local pub the Osidge Arms, various restaurants, takeaways, and a local chemist.
Only a short walk away from Chase side road which is the main High street of Southgate where you have Asda, various restaurants, Boots, beauty salons and Hairdressers as well as banks and building societies such as Barclays, Halifax, and Santander to name a few.
Lease: Assignment of a 16 year lease started December 2001 with 5 yearly rent reviews.
Rent: £11,000 PAX
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60767864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference COM160209_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.