|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 August 2016 (638 days ago)|
- A Fully Furnished One Bedroom Annex Apartment.
- The Price Includes All Bills Included.
- In The Heart Of Emerson Park.
- Close To Emerson Park Station.
- Secure Parking.
- Available Now.
A fully furnished one bedroom annex apartment in the heart of Emerson Park, close to Emerson Park Station and local amaninites, the property comprises of one double bedroom, a good size lounge, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and parking. The price includes all bills including council Tax, Gas and Electric, free wifi and Virgin TV, the property comes fully furnished, this stunning property would ideally suit a single person. An internal viewing is strongly advised.
Reception 1 5.74m (18'10) x 4.93m (16'2)
Good size lounge, with sofa coffee table, Tv stand and fitted carpets, with views over the rear garden.
Kitchen 4.34m (14'3) x 2.82m (9'3)
Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances.
Bedroom 1 5.41m (17'9) x 2.54m (8'4)
Fully furnished double bedroom including bed and wardrobes.
Bathroom 2.13m (7'0) x 2.84m (9'4)
White bathroom suite, with shower over bath.
1 North Street, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11 1RL
Tel: 01708 463003
Fax: 01708 471520
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Hornchurch Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.