|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (369 days ago)|
- Wonderful three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Located moments from Blackheath Village
- Two superb reception rooms
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two well maintained private gardens
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite and additional bathroom
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Finished to a high standard throughout with modern interior
SHORT LET. Generously arranged over three floors and set moments from Blackheath Village this superb three bedroom house boasts a stunning garden, two fantastic reception rooms and three large double bedrooms plus additional study.
Hatcliffe Close is ideally situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac moments from Blackheath Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants and bars as well as Blackheath Station. Greenwich Park and Blackheath are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 991246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.