Office to rent2 & 4 Atlas House, St. Georges Square, Bolton, BL1
2,666 sq. ft.
- 2,666 sq ft (247 sq m)
- 3 storey office accommodation with high quality finishes
- Excellent transport links and close to Bolton Town Centre
- Extremely secure grounds and parking
- Flexible office units which can be adapted to tenant's needs.
St Georges Square provides three storey self-contained office premises with parking directly in front of each building situated on a secure site.
The individual office units have been designed to give tenants both flexibility and comfort. The office suites are finished to a high quality standard and benefit from carpeting throughout the offices and common parts, as well as having superbly appointed ceramic tiled kitchen and toilets.
The buildings are also extremely secure due to the security entry phone system and the card key operated vehicle entry barrier. Furthermore, the grounds have been finished to a high standard and are regularly maintained.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-60843926.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.