|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (412 days ago)|
- Enviably set along a quiet residential road
- Gorgeous four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Ample and bright living area with space to dine
- New and stylish kitchen with glass wall overlooking garden
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en-suite and views of London
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lovely private garden arranged over the hill
SHORT LET. Presented in excellent condition throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house is set within a quiet area offering a grand open-plan living space, private garden and wonderful views across London.
Nearby Lordship Lane and central Forest Hill are easily accessible for a wide range of amenities while the green open spaces of Brenchley and Horniman Gardens are within easy reach. Local transport links include Forest Hill rail station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 991538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.