|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (523 days ago)|
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged on raised ground floor
- Elegant period mansion block with lift access
- Offers stylish and spacious reception room
- Sleek and modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three stunning bedrooms (two smart en suite bathrooms)
- Boast beautiful period features and high ceilings throughout
- Benefits access to a communal garden
LONG LET. Beautifully presented throughout this stunning three bedroom apartment is situated within a prestigious mansion block in the heart of Bloomsbury.
The endless shops, restaurants and bars of Regent's Street, Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road are moments away and Regent's Park is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 991660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.