- 2.2 acres (0.88 hectares)
|Added on Rightmove:||27 July 2016 (664 days ago)|
- 2.18 acre paddock
- 12 month agreement
- Available for private equestrian/agricultural use only
- Agreement not assignable and subletting of any kind will not be allowed
- No payment enttitlement under the Basic Payment Scheme
An opportunity to rent a 2.18 acre paddock
An opportunity to rent a 2.18 acre paddock in Stoke Heath, Worcestershire.
The property will be let on a 12 month agreement with the rent payable annually in advance.
Available for private equestrian/agricultural use only.
The Agreement will not be assignable and subletting of any kind will not be allowed. The incoming Tenant would be responsible for maintaining all boundaries.
A self-contained block of grazing land extending to 2.18 acres (0.88 Hectares), as shown highlighted yellow on the attached plan.
The paddock is partly fenced with roadside access via Redditch Road. There is no water supply to the paddock.
Price On Application.
Basic Payment Scheme
There are currently no Payment Entitlements under the Basic Payment Scheme.
On foot only, in daylight hours with a copy of these particulars. Any viewings are taken at each person's own risk.
Acreage: 2.18 Acres
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LDL160026_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Lichfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.