|Added on Rightmove:||28 July 2016 (176 days ago)|
- Landmark development
- High quality specification
- Bike storage
- Underfloor heating
A Striking one bedroom flat has become available in the landmark developement of One The Elephant.. Located on the 18TH floor of this magnificent development, the property boasts an excellent size master bedroom with integrated storage, luxury style bathroom with all fixtures & fittings, a bespoke contemporary open plan kitchen / Lounge leading to the terrace offering panoramic views of central London.
A Striking one bedroom flat has become available in the landmark developement of One The Elephant. Located on the 18TH floor of this magnificent development, the property boasts an excellent size master bedroom with integrated storage, luxury style bathroom with all fixtures & fittings, a bespoke contemporary open plan kitchen / Lounge leading to the terrace offering unrivalled views of central London. The flat has been designed to a high specification throughout and offers undrefloor heating in the bedroom and living area, energy efficient lighting and heating making running cost considerably lower than other builds.The development also benefits from 24 hour Concierge, car parking and bike storage facilities.
Designed by award-winning architects Squire and Partners, renowned for their contemporary developments in traditional urban settings, One The Elephant features two main architectural elements. A slender and elegant tower rising 37 storeys with 254 homes, and a four storey pavilion containing 30 homes.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60925208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5010H1228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Kennington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.