|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (38 days ago)|
- energy rating: tbc
- grade II listed period farmhouse
- brand new Porcelanosa kitchen/breakfast room
- sitting room with inglenook fireplace
- drawing room with fireplace
- three contemporary bathrooms
- utility room and cloakroom
- inbuilt speaker system
- gardens of approx. 4 acres
Set in the most tranquil of locations this magnificent five/six bedroom detached period farmhouse has been lovingly restored and completely refurbished to a very high standard.
Set in the most tranquil of locations this magnificent five/six bedroom detached period farmhouse has been lovingly restored and completely refurbished to a very high standard. Situated in a private road amidst its own beautiful gardens surrounded by open countryside and woodland this substantial property has been neutrally painted throughout, with a Porcelanosa fitted kitchen, bathrooms and tiling. It has an inbuilt speaker system, provisions for CCTV and a newly constructed driveway and well established gardens of approx. 4 acres. There are several original beautiful fireplaces, original doors and beamed ceilings. The flooring is solid wood in all reception rooms. The kitchen, utility room, cloakroom and hallway are fully tiled. The property is unfurnished, with a fitted kitchen including all appliances and a brand new electric AGA oven. The central heating is Oil, with a newly installed AA* rated boiler for energy efficiency.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60927034.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2571H3914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, East Grinstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.