|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (549 days ago)|
- Four bedroom house
- Two reception rooms
- Off street parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Current Band D
- Deposit Protection Fee £30.00 incl.VAT tenancy
- Reference Fee £48 incl. VAT per sharer
- Admin Fee £180.00 each incl.VAT per sharer
- 24 hour porterage
- Environmental Impact Rating (CO2) Current Band: D
A well presented four/five bedroom, three bathroom (two en-suite) townhouse with rear garden situated in a popular gated development just off Brook Green. The property comprises double reception room with dining area leading out to a balcony overlooking the garden, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room and a second reception room. Windsor Way further benefits from 24 hour porter and the property has one allocated off street parking. Available from mid September offered on an unfurnished basis. Administration & Referencing Fee is £228 inclusive of VAT per Tenant. Deposit Protection Fee £30 inclusive of VAT per tenancy.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60928301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26416037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.