|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 August 2016 (603 days ago)|
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Luxurious vast family bathroom
- Bright and airy reception room
- Modern fully integrated kitchen
- Private entrance
- Direct access onto beautiful communal gardens
- Allocated parking
- Unfurnished/Part furnished
- Available 16th September
Orchards of London are delighted to offer to the market to let a stunning two double bedroom apartment set in the popular Montpelier school catchment area, in Ealing, W5.
This lovely ground floor property comprises of two very spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a vast and bright reception room, a luxurious family bathroom and a fully integrated modern kitchen that overlooks the beautiful communal gardens.
Furthermore this exquisite apartment benefits from two private entrances, wood flooring and allocated parking space.
This property is conveniently located within walking distance to Ealing Broadway tube station (Central, District, First Great Western and Heathrow Connect lines).
Property ref: 121_1534_4209497
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-60929633.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4209497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Ealing Common.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.