|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Fully Double-glazed Throughout
- Off-street Allocated Parking For 2 Cars
- 1 Good Sized Double Bedroom
- Walking Distance To Local Supermarket
- Good Sized Private Level Garden
- Popular Estate
- White Goods Included
- Seperate Kitchen & Upstairs Bathroom
- Close To Public Transport
Property reference number: 14416
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
A lovely, well-kept, well situated one bedroom terrace house on the popular Yorke Gate estate on Caterham-on-the-Hill available to rent from Monday 21st November 2016. There is a local supermarket within walking distance of the property along with further shopping facilities, bus services, health centre, library, restaurants and pubs. Caterham Valley offers a wider range of shops, including two supermarkets and mainline station. The area has a variety of sporting and recreational facilities and the motorway network can be accessed via junction 6 off the M25 at Godstone. The property comprises of a front door with porch area leading into the lounge with bay window overlooking the garden and a seperate fitted kitchen with understair storage area. Stairs lead to a good sized double bedroom with bay window, high ceiling and fitted wardrobe. The bathroom and airing cupboard (housing the hot water cylinder) are also upstairs. Outside there is a good-sized private level garden and 2 off-street allocated parking spaces. The property is fully double-glazed throughout. There is an outside cupboard to store bins and/or gardening equipment. The estate backs on to the Surrey National Golf Course and Farthing Downs which is popular with many dog walkers, horse-riders, ramblers and cyclists. Please note bills are not included. Ideally a non-smoking tenant (smokers can smoke outside the house), minimum rental of 6mths and no pets allowed (without prior permission from the Landlord). Pleasant area, lovely neighbours and friendly Landlord!
Not Accepted: Students, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.