|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 August 2017 (29 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 255516
Property Reference: 255516.
RECENTLY REDUCED! EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
3 BEDROOM FLAT TO RENT – LANT ST, BOROUGH, SE1 £2253.33 pcm / £520 pw
CENTRAL LONDON FLAT, BOROUGH TUBE STATION, PREMIER LOCATION - ZONE 1 IDEAL FOR STUDENTS OR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS!
Premier location! 3 double bedroom flat to rent in Borough SE1. A superb apartment situated on the ground floor of a small, well maintained period building on a quiet road, right in the heart of Borough. This fantastic apartment offers bright and modern living space moments from the hustle and bustle of Borough High Street. Boasting excellent transport links being within a stones throw of Borough Station (2 mins), London Bridge (5 mins), Waterloo (10 mins), Southwark (10 mins) and Elephant and Castle (5 mins) tube and train stations, allowing for exceptional links and access into the City. With local shops, restaurants, The Shard and The Tate Modern on the door step, just off Borough High Street and a 3 minute walk from the fabulous Borough Market.
Ideal for mature students (4 minute walk to Guys Hospital, close to St Thomas' Hospital, as well as Kings College Campus). Suitable for students from Kings College University, London South Bank University and University of the Arts, all universities are a short walk away from the property. Fantastic for City professionals, a 10 minute stroll into the City.
The flat has been recently refurbished to a very high standard and consists of two large double bedrooms, an exceptionally large separate lounge/third bedroom, new fully fitted kitchen and bathroom with shower. Offered in a good condition throughout, fully furnished with real wood and granite floors and a neutral decor. Free parking for Residents. Available to rent early September 2017.
- Ground floor purpose built flat
- Recently refurbished and decorated-neutral decor
- Two large double bedrooms (12’6 x 8’10) and(12’1 x 9)
- Exceptionally large lounge (15 x 12’6)
- Bath with shower
- Separate new fully fitted Kitchen
- Real wood and granite floors
- Double glazing
- Fantastic location
- Excellent transport links (Borough Station 1 min walk, London Bridge 5 mins, Elephant & Castle 8 mins, Southwark 10 mins, Waterloo 10 mins)
- Added security
- Residents parking
- Well maintained block
- Communal gardens
- Close to Borough Market/ More London/ the River Thames/Tate Modern/Shakespeare's Globe Theatre /Shard /South Bank/Shad Thames
- Close to local amenities as well as Sainsburys, Waitrose, Marks and Spencers
- Available early September 2017
- Ideally suited for 2/3 young professionals or mature students
- All bills excluded
- Minimum 12 month let
Current EPC rating – D
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,253.33 per month (£520.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,120.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 September, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 255516
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61002595.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25551606072017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.