Serviced Office to rentInvincible Road Industrial Estate, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14
- Individual offices
- Offices from 70 to 444 sq ft
- Shared facilities WC and Kitchen
- Conference rooms available
- Onsite parking
- Flexible lease terms available
The marketing price has been reduced to reflect that the tenant will get the benefit of two months free rent in the first year which will be spread across the initial 12 month term.
Serviced office suites available in this ideal business location on Invincible Road Industrial Estate, the building is set over 2 floors. The offices are of varying sizes, with flexible terms available.
Serviced offices available in this modern building, rooms starting from 73 to 444 sq ft. The rent is inclusive of all rates, water rates, heating, lighting, power and building insurance. All rents are based on unfurnished accommodation and telecoms although furniture can be hired at an additional cost and all subject to VAT. The centre also benefits from private car parking, a manned reception throughout the day, meeting room facilities, an automatic security alarm system, and access 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
The offices are on the Industrial Invincible Road, half a mile to Farnborough Town Centre, less than a mile from Farnborough Train Station and 2 miles from the busy A331.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61009403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 340ofsh8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Surrey Commercial Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.