Office to rentDashwood Lang Road, Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15
7,206–24,484 sq. ft.
- 7,206 sq ft (669 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Air conditioning throughout
- Mineral fibre tile suspended ceilings
- LG3 Lighting on PIR motion sensors
- Raised access floors with boxes
- EPC Grade D
Dashwood House is located on Dashwood Lang Road within the Bourne Business Park.
The property has excellent access to the motorway network being just 1.5 miles from the M25 (J11) and the rail network being within walking distance of Addlestone train station. Heathrow airport is also only 10 miles away.
The property is also within walking distance of Addlestone Town Centre which offers local and financial amenities including a Tesco Extra.
The office is an attractive, brick built, detached building providing modern space on 3 rectangular floors. Furthermore it is fully self-contained, has a triple height reception area and a very generous parking ratio of 1: 186 sq. ft.
The office space is in good condition and is currently set out with a main reception area that provides access to open plan office space on the ground, first and second floors. There is a series of meeting rooms and private offices on all floors in addition to a large café and staff social space on the ground floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61010642.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Dashwood. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Ballerino, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.