|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 April 2017 (190 days ago)|
- Situated on the fourth floor and accessed via lift
- Bright and airy interiors flooded with natural light
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Cosy yet spacious second bedroom
- Light bathroom
LONG LET. Situated close to the river and just a short distance from the King's Road prestigious shops and restaurants this property is ideally located.
With King's Road and its local amenities just a short distance away this property is ideally located for shopping or eating out. The closest underground station is Sloane Square for transport links into the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 990220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.