|Added on Rightmove:||03 August 2016 (169 days ago)|
- Photographs show various apartments and are a guide to the quality of finish
- 9 Luxury newly built apartments
- Within an easy walk of Kenilworth town centre with all its amenities
- Gated courtyard where there is secure residents parking
- Lift to all apartments
- All apartments to be finished to the same high specification
- All apartments include white goods
- Large, spacious entrance hall with double doors to main living area.
- 2 large bedrooms, both en-suite, the bathrooms being large and finished to a high standard. Chrome f
- Apartments valued at £1,600 pcm, £1675 pcm, Penthouse £1750 pcm
Full descriptionPriory Road/Station Road flats
9 Luxury newly built apartment buildings situated on Station Road and Priory Road. Within an easy walk of Kenilworth town centre with all its amenities, and next to the railway station, which is due to open next year.
The flats are situated within a gated courtyard where there is secure residents parking. There is also direct access to some of the flats via a secure lift.
The entrance areas and stairs are extensively glazed, giving good natural light throughout. The brushed steel handrails and oak skirting boards give the design a clean and modern look.
There are lifts in both blocks.
All flats are finished to an extremely high standard. The colour schemes are neutral, bath suites are white and kitchen units are white or taupe with granite worktops and integrated white goods.
There are brand new, beige, wall-to-wall carpets throughout both buildings, and ceramic tiled floors in the bathrooms.
All flats are gas centrally heated and double-glazed.
Priory Road flats:
£1,600 - 1,750 flats x 3
• Access to these flats is via stairs or the lift.
• Large, spacious entrance hall with double doors to main living area.
• Intercom in entrance area.
• 2 large bedrooms, both en-suite, the bathrooms being large and finished to a high standard. Chrome fittings.
• Double-glazing throughout.
• The living area is spacious and has a balcony. There are windows and glazed balcony doors to front and back giving plenty of light to this lovely, high ceiling, airy room. The kitchen is open plan and beautifully finished with beige granite worktops.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2priory. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AP Residential , Kenilworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.