|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (392 days ago)|
- Short Walk to Walton Station & High Street
- Private Gated Road
- Impressive Spacious Contemporary Detached Home
- Fully Renovated & Modernished
- Wood Flooring Downstairs
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms and 7 Reception Rooms
- Double Garage with Off Street Parking on Driveway
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Decked Patio Area
Walking distance to Walton Station and High Street, this impressive detached 5-bedroomed property is very light and spacious with 7 reception rooms with a delightful open plan layout. Situated in a private gated road, this home is fully renovated with a high quality kitchen and bathrooms with a contemporary feel. Landscaped rear garden with decked patio, double garage, and offstreet parking.
* Entrance Hall
* Dining Room
* Drawing Room
* Kitchen Breakfast Room
* Utility Room
* 2nd Study
* Family/TV Room
* Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Ensuite
* Guest Room Ensuite
* Double Bedroom Ensuite
* Two Further Double Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom
* Library/Family Room
* Double Garage
* Front Driveway with Offstreet Parking
* Landscaped Rear Garden with Decked Area
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 903663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by APW Lettings, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.