|Added on Rightmove:||05 August 2016 (442 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bedroom detached house
- Contemporary living space throughout
- Generous 22' reception room
- Modern kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite)
- Patio garden with summer house
- Off-street parking
SHORT LET. A stunning four bedroom detached house offering well presented and spacious accommodation with bright 22' reception room and contemporary kitchen, further benefiting from patio garden and off-street parking.
Marlow Road is ideally located moments from Elmers End Road which offers a great range of shops and amenities, and is situated close to the greenery of South Norwood Country Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.